This weekend we celebrated Cindy's baby shower. She is expecting a boy. We enjoyed an afternoon of food, games and discussions about pregnancy, babies and motherhood. Baby clothes are so cute, and there were also some practical contraptions that I had no idea existed -- one of them would be what I would call a 'snot-snatcher'. Chris and Cindy have so much to look forward to, and we're excited about the arrival of their little bundle of joy.Saturday, February 10, 2007
Baby Shower
This weekend we celebrated Cindy's baby shower. She is expecting a boy. We enjoyed an afternoon of food, games and discussions about pregnancy, babies and motherhood. Baby clothes are so cute, and there were also some practical contraptions that I had no idea existed -- one of them would be what I would call a 'snot-snatcher'. Chris and Cindy have so much to look forward to, and we're excited about the arrival of their little bundle of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment