Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October is birthday month


Here we are celebrating a birthday with dad. His co-workers bought him a round of drinks on the golf course so he is looking very cheery.





I attended the Urban Wedding Gala. It is probably one of the smaller of the wedding shows. It would have been more useful at the beginning stages of planning since there were a number of helpful exhibitors at the event. However, all of my vendors were booked months ago. One good thing came out of the event, I booked an appointment for the guys to get their tuxedos. I also learned a thing or two about menswear. I specifically asked if they had men's pants without the stripe on the side. Apparently, this is what distinguishes a tuxedo from a suit. And, the rental came with these hideous, patent, clown-shaped, rounded shoes. Ugh! Apparently, again this is what makes a tux.



It was fun celebrating Andreana's birthday and Sherry's.




This has been such a busy year (with the engagement, planning for the wedding, managing the new product release at work) that I didn't plan a party for my birthday this year. However, it was nice to get together with family and with friends on such short notice.














No comments: