
To celebrate the birthdays of two of my favourite people, we hosted
a fiesta. It was wonderful to see friends that we have not seen in a while.
Thank you to those who helped with preparations for the food, sangria, decorations, music, games, photography and for helping in the kitchen. Thank you also to the guests that attended. The party wouldn't have been the same without you.
I hope that you were entertained and were well-fed. There was so much food leftover that I had to eat lasagne for a week! It is going to be a long time before I eat pasta and burritos.
Let the games begin! Shawn, Shannan and Sandra take a swing at the pinata. But, Cathy finishes it off :). By the time we were done, the poor pinata was in pieces. It really had me in stitches.
The rest of the photos are now online.





No comments:
Post a Comment