The highlight for me was setting our wedding date -- the big day is on Sunday, May 18, 2008 of the long weekend.
Also, Birthday wishes to Cindy, Josie & Charlene.
I'm way behind on blogging, but the wedding planning has taken on a life of its own!
I've been on hiatus but here's a snapshot of what I've been up to:
Chatting about work, love & life with Aileen over Thai dinner.
Running wedding errands with Cathy. Picked up photo props, brainstormed on favors and peeked at our decorators setting up for a wedding above Mario Gelatos.
Swingdancing at Diavolos.
Oh! Need to work on that follow-through. Hit the tennis courts with Kristy & Frank.
Winding down at the Pub.
Wedding dress shopping. I must have tried on about a hundred dresses by now. Having bought my first dress on impulse, I'm on the hunt for my second one. It's a long story...and I'm feeling guilty.
Kim-Anh & Michael's wedding was lovely and full of emotion. The guitarist did an excellent job. The games were entertaining and I overindulged on the ten course dinner.
Watching the fireworks with Frank, Nicole, Kenny & Wade.
Watching an outdoor concert by "The Fray" with Nathan, Nicole & Kevin. The spoof on Shakira's "Hips don't lie" was hilarious!
Catching up with Linda & Earl who were visiting from Calgary.
Looking forward to having Shawn in town so that we can work on the guest list.


No comments:
Post a Comment