On Friday, Bruce had an intimate Birthday gathering at the Century Restaurant. Happy Birthday!
I had a great time organizing Jumana's baby shower. Having attended one r
ecently, I had lots of ideas to work from. The party games are always fun! Aside from the usual sock game and food tasting game, we played a new game which involved drawing baby pictures. They're a bit obscene, so I won't post them here :) Thanks girls for the candid photo opportunities and for being such good sports!
ecently, I had lots of ideas to work from. The party games are always fun! Aside from the usual sock game and food tasting game, we played a new game which involved drawing baby pictures. They're a bit obscene, so I won't post them here :) Thanks girls for the candid photo opportunities and for being such good sports!
No comments:
Post a Comment